- Deerfield, IL 60015
Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura|
’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
As a Consultant - Client Services, you will develop the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura's business results.
As a Consultant in Client Services you will be working as part of a team focused on implementing Textura’s software solutions. This is achieved by delivering industry leading customer service, support, and training to Subcontractors, General Contractors, Architects, and Developers. You will build relationships with clients by working directly with them over the phone and in person. This opportunity will allow you to gain valuable industry experience and learn first-hand what it takes to successfully implement Textura’s full suite of construction collaboration solutions.
What You Should Expect to Do:
What We Expect You to Have:
- Assist your team with the implementation of the Textura solution for both new and existing clients.
- Consult with clients in the mapping of their current business processes and present recommendations for new streamlined Textura processes.
- Answer support calls/emails and work with customers to fully understand, troubleshoot, and resolve their issues.
- Lead web-based and on-site training for both new and current Textura users.
- Master the capabilities of the Textura system and consult our customers on how to most effectively use our applications within their organization.
- Perform internal acceptance testing on new functionality and communicate your testing results to Textura’s IT team.
- Work with team members to identify, define, prioritize, and implement new system functionality.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree
- 0-3 Years of Experience in Customer Service, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science
- Professional Experience in Consulting, Accounting, or Construction
- Exceptional Interpersonal Relationship and Communication Skills
- The Ability to Solve Complex Problems Under Pressure
- Experience in Developing or Re-engineering Business Processes
- High Level of Comfort with Computers and Technology
- A Passion for Performance
- The Ability to Travel (up to 20%)
Textura - 21 months ago