Currently, Kantar Health is looking to hire staff at various levels (Analyst through Senior Consultant) in the PA/NY area for our growing global Market Access business. Individuals in these roles will manage and lead market access consulting projects for the pharmaceutical industry and public sector clients facilitating market access strategy development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Project management, including budget and timeline management for large scale international market access consulting projects.
Business Development/ client relations – Work with clients to identify market access assessment needs (based on clinical, health economic or other data) based on our in-house knowledge and clients existing trial results and own assessments.
Leverage the knowledge of high profile decision makers in individual markets (either from medical, pharmaceutical, policy or economics background) coming from direct pricing and reimbursement decision committees (AIFA, NICE, IQWIG or the Transparency Commission); translate findings in to actionable results for clients.
Manage and oversee large scale international market access consulting projects
Oversee work of junior staff assigned to projects. Contribute to global team development; facilitate personal development and on the job training for junior staff.
Research, analyze and compile pricing & reimbursement background and status for products.
Proactively scan environment for market access current events and case studies as background materials for projects and proposals.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in health economics, Epidemiology, Economics, Public Health or related field. Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Prior experience consulting or working in the pharma industry in a research based position with experience in strategic consulting in market access.
- Knowledge of the global pharmaceutical industry; their strategic positioning needs and the decision making structures in (global) health systems.
- Strong working knowledge of a pharmaceutical company’s organization and processes, especially those of market access and pricing and reimbursement teams, medical liaisons, marketing and HEOR functions.
- Broad understanding of EU/US healthcare systems as well as reimbursement systems in U.S. and Europe along with understanding of multiple therapeutic areas.
- Strategic agility – Can articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; displays a broad knowledge and perspective or topics; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Organizational agility – Knowledgeable about how organizations work; understands the culture of organizations; understand the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures.
- Process management – Can see opportunities for synergy and integration (where others cannot); understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flows; knows how to organize people and activities.
- Innovation management – Has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently with limited supervision.
- Communication - Able to translate scientific data into relevant information for health care decision makers.
Having united industry leaders Consumer Health Sciences, MattsonJack, TNS Healthcare, and Ziment to form Kantar Health in 2009, we offer a...