ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our work planner position is ideal for seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Foresters perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers.
• 2 or 4 year degree in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields
• Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months experience in utility line clearance planning or 2 years utility vegetation management experience
• Transmission experience preferred
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• Experience working with data collection devices and GIS software desired
• Basic understanding of computers and experience with Microsoft Office Suite Required
• Must work well with people
• Self-motivated, organized, production oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer relation skills
• Ability to work in varied terrain and inclement weather with flexible schedules (available nights and weekends as needed)
• ISA Certified Arborist desired, and must be met within 12 months of employment
• ISA Utility Specialist Certification a plus
• Valid Driver License
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
• ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program
ACRT, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1985 and currently headquartered in the city of Akron, Ohio, ACRT is an employee-friendly, client-focused Utility Vegetation Mana...