"We are a Marketing Services department focusing on building and maintaining consumer databases which help our retail, healthcare and financial clients better understand their customers." Quote by Marketing Solutions Sr. Manager.
• Install/Test/Support a wide array of software tools.
• Function in a team environment mostly.
• Work closely with client and server infrastructure teams to build and maintain environments.
• Follow documented procedures and practices
• Modify and develop ETL mappings to support client specifications
• Modify and develop Business Objects reports to support client activities
• Write and execute SQL queries
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
• Experience in Database Marketing
• Knowledge of relational database structures
• Understanding of software development methodology
Required knowledge in some of the following:
ETL - Ab Initio, Informatica, Group 1, Shell Scripting
Data Base - Oracle, Netezza
Servers – Unix (Sun Solaris), Linux, Windows
Business Intelligence - Business Objects, Tableau
WHY MAKE A MOVE TO FICO? At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success. Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
•Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
•Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
• High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
•Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions.
Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com.
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com. FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
FICO - 13 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...