At Teleflora, we're proud to have been connecting
customers with the nation's best florists for more than
70 years. All of our floral arrangements are
professionally arranged by a local florist using only
the freshest flowers available, and each gift is
personally delivered in a vase - in most cases, the same
day you place your order - to ensure that it arrives in
premium condition, ready to be enjoyed immediately.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Teleflora has
over 23,000 member florists throughout the U.S. and
Canada, with an additional 20,000 affiliated florists
outside North America. This extensive network, coupled
with our commitment to exceptional customer service,
means that when you send flowers from Teleflora, you can
be confident that you’re sending the best.
Teleflora is part of Roll Global a several billion
dollar private holding company with diverse interests
including FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Teleflora,
Paramount Farms, Paramount Citrus and Suterra.
Teleflora is seeking a candidate who will support team
member success by diagnosing performance opportunities
and counseling team members in regard to adherence to
current policies, procedures, controls and performance
Summary of Position:
Coach and work to identify priority coaching
- Provide performance results of each team member to
opportunities with each team member
prioritizes coaching opportunities with Coach and
- Identifies team and group trends and shares and
identify strengths and opportunities in current
- Elicit feedback from team members constantly to
process and policies
maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Recommends policy and process improvements to
ensure that performance goals are met.
- Helps maintain reporting process and metrics to
members; issues progressive counseling as needed.
- Shares performance results with individual team
between and among the basic organizational structure
- Proactively develop and sustain relationships
of [a] people who do the work, i.e., the doers, [b]
managers of the doers, [c] managers of managers and
easily understood by everyone in Consumer Direct and
- Communicate policies and procedures in a manner
- Supervises inbound agents and drives performance on
Consumer Direct business unit
- Must be a currently assigned to the Teleflora
coach and influence others
- Strong interpersonal skills to support, advise,
conversations. Crucial conversations are those in
- Super comfortable and skilled in holding crucial
which opinions vary, in which the stakes are high,
and in which emotions are strong. They are
conversations about tough issues, the conversations
that people normally shy away from.
- Strong organizational and excellent project
written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong critical and lateral thinking skills.
- Strategic and systems thinker with outstanding
attention and can manage group process during the
- Highly effective presenter and facilitator. Commands
presentation. Can change tactics midstream when
something isn't working.
open to constructive feedback; owns developmental
- Committed to continuous self-development; completely
opportunities and their corresponding resolutions;
maintains positive outlook at all times.
results using statistical techniques; demonstrated
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze
success in translating research insights into
- Positive, energetic, committed, determined,
obsessed with expecting great things to happen
- Passionate about helping team members succeed;
others, excellent listening skills, and an
- Compassionate & friendly; has a genuine concern for
intelligent yet down-to-earth voice that’s equally
likeable via written and spoken word.
can adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations, thrive
- Learning agile – a highly learning agile individual
amid utter chaos, be flexible and resourceful; in
times of uncertainty, take charge, and figure out
the probable best next steps.
professional presence and demonstrated ability to
- A diplomatic relationship builder with strong
influence others at multiple levels
to dive deep to get the improvement in place
- Acts quickly to take ownership of the solution and
enthusiasm and eternal optimism
- Unconventional and innovative
- Unafraid of constant change; embraces with
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this classification. They are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Req. Code : 4206
Division/Department : Teleflora
Skills : Customer Service - > Call Center, Face-to-Face
Teleflora - 14 months ago
Teleflora is the world's leading flower delivery service, connecting customers with the nation's best local florists for more than 75 years....