Do you have a Passion for researching consumer insights and driving innovation?
• Provide strategic guidance to clients based on information and insights.
• Manage Consumer Insights team members in driving the usage of optimal research methodologies.
• Lead the Consumer Insights team members into actionable strategies and tactics.
• Proactively explore and develop new research techniques.
• Manage the internal survey resources.
• Design, analyze and provide recommendations from the research data.
• Develop research vendor relationships.
• Work with R&D on strategic focused research initiatives.
• Utilize a diverse array of research methodologies for qualitative AND quantitative project management
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
• 5 years of B2C Market Research experience
• Analytical experience - IRI/syndicated data
• SPSS Technology and Ethnography experience
Since 1968, FPC is the leading supplier of SUREBONDER® brand products. We manufacture and supply a complete line of high quality...