Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources company, is hiring a Consumer Insights Analyst who will take ownership of the company’s research covering consumer technology adoption and healthcare behaviors. This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to become a high-profile thought leader in the digital health space.
In this role, the Consumer Insights Analyst will have high-level interaction with client teams, opportunity for advancement, and the ability to influence marketing and strategic planning decisions with global healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations. In addition to establishing thought leadership through written deliverables, the candidate will establish themselves as an industry expert by presenting key research findings at client meetings, conferences, and industry events.
- Responsible for company’s U.S.-based syndicated consumer research studies from ideation through client delivery
- Creating and delivering compelling, insightful presentations to clients based on these syndicated data sets
- Conceptualizing and writing relevant thought pieces and white papers
- Staying up-to-date on technology industry trends, especially trends related to digital health and e-patients
- Responding to client inquiries /questions; developing strong client relationships
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Speaking as an expert in global health and technology at industry conferences
- Developing marketing message for products including conceptualizing press releases, promotional webinars, and white papers; responding to press and media inquiries
To apply: Please send a cover letter detailing your interest in this position with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Understanding of healthcare trends in the U.S., especially as it relates to the pharmaceutical industry
- Interest in digital media and technology
- A passion for understanding the patient experience
- Experience and interest in public speaking
- Industry experience in a related position, such as market research, agency, consulting, or pharma
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in related field is preferred
About Manhattan Research
Manhattan Research, a Decision Resources, Inc. company, is a leading market research and advisory services firm for global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
Decision Resources, LLC - 8 months ago