Reports to: Manager of Consumer Insight
• Absolute “must have’s” - 3+ yrs of consumer insight experience guiding brand strategy in managing quantitative and qualitative research.
The primary responsibility of the Insight team is to support the Brand Team and develop key insights to inform them of brand strategy with a deep understanding of the business and consumer clientele. This team will leverage the insights from primary research (quantitative and qualitative), syndicated research and clientele transactional data analysis to develop and communicate clientele experience recommendations for Brand. You will have a leadership role within a productive, collaborative, visible, and high-performing insight and research team.
? Leading Insights efforts on multiple projects, determining optimal research plan and method
? Develop, interprets and communicates/presents key insights and recommendations
• Execute regional consumer insight projects and category analysis
• Set-up consumer panels and consumer connects to advance strategic understanding of the consumer and market
• Developing consumer and market understanding working closely with regional CMI counterparts
• Monitoring competitors’ activities and market trends
• Managing primary research projects, both quantitative and qualitative, undertaking secondary data analysis as relevant
• Developing research proposals, suggesting research methodologies
• Executing research studies; developing questionnaires, analyzing findings and presenting results
• Monitor and manage research budget.
• Undergrad degree required; advanced degree in Marketing, Market Research or Social Science preferred.
• Desire to work on a fast-paced, global and growing brand in a lead category
• See “must have’s”.
• experience applying insight from consumer research to marketing and merchandising program development
• a portfolio of success in developing and applying fact-based insights that advance customer-centricity
Note: Light local travel for focus groups
Additional Comments: CPG – Fort Lee, NJ – shuttle to/from NYC
US Citizen, Green Card, PR only
Background ck and drug screening conducted
Quirk's - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard