Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Consumer Marketing Coordinator
Are you an energetic person looking to be part of a busy marketing team at a dynamic, growing company? Do you like to coordinate projects from beginning to end? Are you someone who is organized and is good at keeping track of details? If so, please read on.
The marketing team at Higher One is looking for a Consumer Marketing Coordinator to assist with the day-to-day organization and implementation of our customer retention campaigns. This includes:
- Executing multi-channel marketing campaigns under the guidance of team leadership
- Acting as a traffic coordinator for all aspects of marketing campaigns, including enforcing timelines, circulating creative for review, and ensuring that edits are made
- Helping to build emails, surveys, and web content in campaign management programs
- Overseeing quality assurance efforts for campaigns
- Generating basic lists for selected marketing campaigns
- Informing internal and external clients of upcoming campaigns
- Providing basic reporting and tracking data for campaigns
- Proofreading all marketing communications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience (will consider recent college graduate if had relevant marketing internship and/or coursework)
- Experience with marketing-related databases and email campaign management software is preferred—but a willingness to learn is all that is necessary
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- A commitment to flawless execution
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and juggle multiple projects at one time
- Works well with others, but also shows the ability to initiate and be a self-starter
Higher One - 2 years ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...