Learn and assist with the coordination, management and completion of projects. Set deadlines, monitor and provide summary on the progress of projects. Prepare reports for managers.
- Assist in interfacing with clients to set research objectives and determine the type of research needed for any given project.
- Assist with the development of research proposals, questionnaires and discussion guides.
- Analyze research data, including statistical methods.
- Assist in interfacing with vendors to ensure on time delivery of project materials.
- Assist in writing reports and presentations on research findings.
- Practice research cost control.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Partner with project manager as needed on specific projects.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Some of the behaviors needed to successfully perform this position are:
- Puts the customer first — Anticipates customer needs, champions for the customer, acts with customers in mind, exceeds customers’ expectations, gains customers’ trust and respect
- Communicates effectively and candidly — Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens
- Achieves results through teamwork — Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals
- Leads through positive influence — Demonstrates strong character, builds partnerships, models a conscious balance between work and personal life, takes personal responsibility for own development, role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust
- Coaches and develops others — Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback
- Leads change and innovation — Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work
- Executes with excellence — Is action-oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals
- Provides clear and strategic direction — Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, has the ability to visualize and plan for the future, understands the industry and marketplace
- Safety Awareness — Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety, upholding safety standards
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Junior or Senior Undergraduate or Graduate Marketing student at an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Responds to change as a positive challenge
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Commitment to providing customer service
Potential Career Path from this Position:
- Involvement in leadership and community activities
It is the policy of The Kroger Co. to provide equal opportunity for all applicants for employment.
- Entry-level position in marketing
Kroger - 18 months ago