Provide industry-leading consumer service to Polaris end users and inject the voice of the consumer throughout Polaris and its dealer network.
Work in a team environment supporting and training first level consumer service and handle escalated cases to deliver satisfactory service solutions to Polaris customers.
This position may be based at any Polaris office or remotely.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES
• Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process and information to drive customer satisfaction.
• Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commit to meet or exceed customer expectations
• Facilitate problem solving, research, and problem/dispute resolution between Polaris dealers, Technical Service Representatives and consumers.
• Use metrics to improve consumer satisfaction
• Accountable for follow-up with customers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
• Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, internally and externally.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Minimum of two years direct interface with consumer. Powersports or motorcycle dealership experience preferred.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect.
• High level of curiosity.
• Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions.
• Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action.
• Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to understand audience and articulate thoughts and ideas.
• Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and Sharepoint. AS400 experience is a plus.
• Experience as a powersports enthusiast preferred.
• Dynamic, fast-paced office environment.
• Approximately 75% of time is spent handling consumer cases. 25% as a subject matter expert populating the consumer service knowledge base for customer resolution and other duties as assigned.
• Remote location or any Polaris facility
4 year degree or higher
Years of Experience Required
1 plus years of experience
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris is transforming from a North American based company to a global company with over 5,300 employees in 16 different countries spanning five continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Polaris Industries is headquartered just outside of Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota with annual 2013 sales of $3.7 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder.
Polaris Industries - 7 months ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...