Seventh Generation |
is looking for a Consumer Services Representative who is responsible for providing excellent service to Seventh Generation consumers by phone, email, chat, letters and social channels. The candidate will need to learn about our culture, products and procedures. The Consumer Services Representative is responsible for ensuring that all issues are handled in a professional and mutually beneficial manner.
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls, emails, chat, letters, voice mail and social consumer response in order to answer customer inquiries in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Provide consumers help in website navigation and browsing, and ordering
- Respond quickly to request for order statuses, tracking and credit card payment issues
- Record all the information regarding client inquiries into company tracking and reporting system
- Advise consumers on newly available items and promotions to help drive overall sales
- Provide requested support to other departments through the performance of ad hoc tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment focused around growth
- Provide Quality Assurance support in a variety of areas
- Maintains liaison with other departments
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills
- Must be able to be compassionate and understand the consumer’s view point
- Must be patient with consumers and employees, capable of handling confrontational complaints with a calm, controlled and courteous manner
- Must demonstrate the ability to assess situations and provide quick and educated response to consumers
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business during peak seasons and special events; the work hours vary between two shifts from 8 am open to 8 pm close
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics in handling client billing information
- Demonstrate confidence, credibility, and good judgment
- Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful; 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Fire Fox, Safari, Microsoft Office, and basic computer skills are required
- Bilingual in Spanish/English or French/English is welcomed
About Seventh Generation and bobble
After 25 years of innovation, we've learned a thing or two from plants: they can clean up our world while being kind to our families, Seventh Generation plant-based products get the job done. We believe with each new product we make, we must also build new ways of caring for ourselves, and the world around us. We can use the power of business to start a movement that will change an entire industry. We are looking for a caring and compassionate consumer service professional who will embrace our values and culture.
We offer comprehensive health insurance coverage, education and training, a variety of flexible work arrangements, local health club membership, a robust wellness program supporting employees and their families and meaningful incentives to promote reducing each person’s carbon footprint. These are just some of the ways we support and promote our community members.
There are over 100 great reasons to work for Seventh Generation - that’s the number of dedicated employee-owners who truly embody the philosophy that anything is possible and that even if we don’t succeed at first, good things always happen when we try. Of course, watching the sun set from our rooftop deck overlooking Lake Champlain is an added bonus.
Seventh Generation - 30+ days ago
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....