Additional Job Information
Title: Contact Center Assoc 1
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Contact Center
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40,Weekly
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
Responsible for resolving inbound contacts via phone, fax, email and Service Request (cases). The Contact Center Associate will ensure transactions and client requests are handled in a manner that meets service levels and achieves client satisfaction.
Education & Experience:
- Receive, resolve and/or appropriately route inbound telephone and email/Service Request inquiries; Escalate inquiries and requests to the appropriate Tier 2 (Transactional) or Tier 3 (External to MSC) resource|
- Leverage CRM tools to perform front-line customer support functions and resolve the majority of issues without escalation; Tap existing knowledge, internal training, and system resources to provide best-in-class support for internal and external Ascension Health customers; Understand and apply knowledge of the process to resolve issues in the various functional areas including HR, Supply Chain and Finance; Act as a subject matter expert and peer leader to build skills and support the success of the broader tier 1 team
- Maintain the strictest levels of Confidentially and Integrity with each interaction; Quickly identify critical situations and take appropriate action; Ability to diffuse difficult situations and quickly change the direction of the call toward a satisfactory resolution
- Performs responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies, and procedures
- HS or Equivalent, Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred. Must be able to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 3 years ago - save job