By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for one of the most financially stable financial institutions within the U.S., work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world?s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
o General account information: due dates, terms/conditions of credit cards, etc
- Responding to inbound calls from existing credit card customers and assessing their needs and requirements promptly, in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Call inquiries can include:
o Account maintenance requests: taking payments over the phone, activating/blocking credit cards, etc.
o Statement questions: fees, finance changes, merchant information, etc.
o Cross-selling other credit card related services: adding users, balance transfers, etc.
The best candidates will have:
About Kelly Services ®
- A high school diploma or GED
- Previous call center, customer service, retail or food service work experience
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Enthusiasm and ambition
- A pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Good keyboarding skills with a solid understanding of PC navigation
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Available to attend training for seven weeks, Monday ? Friday, 8:00 a.m. ? 4:30 p.m.
- This call center is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days per year. After training is completed, there are a variety of work shifts available. All shifts require rotational weekends.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook , LinkedIn , and Twitter .
Download The Talent Project , a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include: accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want More Information?
Visit kellyservices.com/global/finance ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...