Under general supervision, provide high-quality administrative support to the Contact Center Team and
Management as well as fulfill requests being received through, fax, mail, email, MR+ tickets and other
- Answer calls routed to business support departments and transfer to appropriate staff member; maintain a log for any work done in Email, Fax, Mail, MR+ or Wires. Perform general administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, emailing, reviewing and editing of documents, filing and record keeping.
- Communicate with internal employees and external members through, email, phone, fax and other appropriate channels.
- Prepare various correspondences from rough draft to final draft after research has been completed.
- Utilize tools, systems and processes to update relevant information related to members, i.e. address changes, etc.
- Perform various functions when a member of business support is absent, including assigning tasks and responsibilities, managing personnel, and keeping track of business support records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum six (6) months call center experience highly preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months sales or related experience required.
- Six (6) months or more of demonstrated proficiency utilizing applicable software required.
- Able to effectively establish rapport, present information and respond to questions from callers.
University Federal Credit Union - 13 months ago