Title: Contact Center Man a ger
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Abraham Linc is a growing company that lives by the motto, “Employee Powered, Customer Driven.” We are currently seeking qualified applicants with management experience in call center operations or customer service. Candidates for this position must be friendly, accurate, outgoing, and adaptable.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Managing the daily operations of the inbound Call Center .
- Monitoring and managing customer contact processes , ensuring that call quality metrics are met .
- Handling escalated customer complaints and identifying opportunities to improve business processe s.
- Monitoring and controlling departmental costs .
- Forecasting, r ecruiting and staffing positions as needed .
- Directing team building and performance improvement strategies that facilitate customer service and overall profitability .
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing team members .
- Providing operational support and guidance to all Call Center team members .
- Leading by example in fostering a positive and professional team environment .
W e offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off.
- Previous supervisory experience in a call center environment preferred .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, the internet, and web-based applications .
- Impeccable attendance and punctuality .
If you are a qualified applicant and you are ready to be part of a dynamic and close knit team, please submit an application with resume, cover letter, and at least three professional references.
Abraham Linc is an equal opportunity employer.