The Operations Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of a contact and services center site, supporting the state of Tennessee’s Medicaid/CHIP programs. The Operations Manager will oversee all aspects of the project, including implementation activities, day-to-day operations management, budgeting, staffing and client communications
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead a team of customer service operations staff members, including but not limited to Customer Service Representatives, back office processing staff, quality assurance analysts, and trainers
- Work with the client and the workforce management team to ensure the operation is staffed appropriately to meet all performance requirements
- Manage subcontractor relationships and performance
- Manage the planning, production, review and delivery of all project deliverables
- Identify areas for performance improvement and facilitate/lead improvement implementation efforts
- Develops performance goals and objectives for the contact center and monitors the achievement of those goals.
- Develop and submit client and Cognosante reporting deliverables
- Ensure full compliance with contractual requirements, including all applicable Service Level Agreements, Key Performance Indicators, and state and federal regulations
- Build and nurture relationships with client manages and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in contact center operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an operations leadership role
- Experience with contact center technology, including ACD, IVR and resource management tools
- Experience with federal or state government contact centers
- Experience in healthcare
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
·Medical · Dental · Vision · 401k · Flexible Spending Accounts · Paid Time Off · Work/Life Solutions · Pet Insurance · Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability·
Minds on health. Changing the future of healthcare.
Cognosante is leading the transformation of healthcare, providing technical healthcare solutions to federal and state clients. Based in McLean, VA with 300 employees throughout the US, we are the thought-leaders on the forefront of the latest technology developments. Our capabilities in healthcare transformation, Medicaid management and health communications allow us to deliver the best solutions that are efficient and effective for our customers and the country.
We are excited about a bright future. We invite you to join us on the journey.
Cognosante, LLC - 10 months ago