- Monitor customer service calls, evaluate the call, and provide immediate feedback, coaching and encouragement to Contact Center Specialists
- Review e-mail responses, evaluate responses for grammar and accuracy, provide immediate feedback, coaching and encouragement to Contact Center Specialists
- Ensure the quality of all customer service interactions through the implementation and management of the quality process
- Use results of monitoring to recommend system and business improvements, topics for training, etc.
- Summarize results of monitoring to assess customer behavior and identify trends that could impact the operation
- Compile statistical data and monitoring results to provide Management with reports on the QA / Training process
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure consistency and continuous improvement
- Design and implement customer service training programs
- Track monitoring scores and prepare reports
- Log training attendance
- Ensure open lines of communication between Quality Assurance and Client Services in regards to client issues
- Enforce and support Contact Center and company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent (two + college preferred)
- Two years Call Center Quality Assurance experience and/or Training experience
- Call Center Supervisory experience a plus
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint
- Internet Proficiency
- Knowledge of Internet shopping portals
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Typing and data entry skills
- Organizational skills
- Proven ability to coach and train with excellent interpersonal skills required. Must be approachable and interact well with others.
- Knowledge of training process (Instructional System Design, Performance-Based Training, Adult Learning, etc.)
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. References will be checked.
Destination Rewards provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Destination Rewards, Inc. - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard