Share our pride. Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate the financial security of our members, the men and women of the U.S. military and their families worldwide. Headquartered on a showcase campus in San Antonio, TX, USAA attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our 23,000 employees. They are the heart and soul of our member-service culture.
Recently Ranked 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune in 2012 , we are proud to receive consistently outstanding awards and ratings for member service, employee well-being and financial strength. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity . These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Contact Center Relationship Advisor for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Partners with procurement and business to identify and select third party contact center resources. Performs multiple team roles (team member, team co-leader) in the development and implementation of key contract initiatives. Works under minimal supervision. Performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes, or channels.
- Acquires and applies broad business process outsourcing knowledge in support of business needs.
- Resolves issues of and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Facilitates procurement negotiations process and business strategy in the outsourcing of products and services that provide best value to the enterprise and align with customer business objectives.
- Analyzes operational and call quality trends to understand the impact of business initiatives and staff availability at the enterprise level and/or on related line(s)of business. Gathers information, analyzes data trends, identifies root causes, and provides recommendations to business.
- Manages the relationship between USAA and its strategic contact center suppliers to obtain optimum results. Advises management on tactical and strategic growth opportunities, risk mitigation, workload management, and quality plan design and implementation.
- 4+ years experience in Contact Center management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools and applicable business software.
- Bachelors degree or 4+ years equivalent work experience in contact center management.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
- 2+ years Business Process Outsourcing experience to include acquisition planning, developing statement of work, risk analysis, contract consultation, and supplier management.
- 3+ years experience in consumer financial advice and planning for consumer audiences, preferably in a multi-line, brokered model.
- 3+ years experience with health insurance or related products.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Percentage of Travel:
Less than 25%
FOR OUR VETERANS:
Did you know USAA has numerous career opportunities that don’t require corporate experience? If you’re...