Represent the Credit Union in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient and accurate service in processing transactions. Respond to member requests, problems, and complaints. Research and resolve member account problems. Provide information to members regarding products and services; cross-sell with appropriate. Assist members with electronic services. Troubleshoot and provide feedback to management regarding system errors or member complaints.
1. Respond to telephone inquiries from members, prospective members, branch personnel, dealers, and vendors by answering questions, explaining account information, and providing technical assistance.
2. Process member transactions by telephone, fax, internet and mail including, but not limited to: account transfers, loan payments, check withdrawals, credit card payments, check orders, stop payments, wire transfers, etc.
3. Open and close accounts by phone and fax.
4. Investigate forgery on members’ accounts and complete necessary forgery/fraud forms.
5. Process lost or stolen ATM/Debit cards to protect the account from any unauthorized activity.
6. Perform necessary adjustments and/or corrections.
7. Explain Credit Union practices and procedures.
8. Assist members in an effective and timely manner.
9. Maintain current knowledge of and enforce Credit Union policies and procedures. Use good problem-solving skills and good judgment to independently resolve member complaints and/or errors.
10. Promotes and supports our online and automated services, including Internet Banking , Phone Banking, E-Statements , Bill Payer, Bank to Bank, website navigation and check reorders online and by phone.
11. Establish rapport with current and prospective members. Educate and cross-sell products and services to new and existing members based on their financial needs.
12. Look for opportunities to maximize member loyalty and grow the member’s relationship through mailings and dynamic messaging with the Credit Union.
13. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED is required.
2. One to two (1-2) years of job related experienced is required. Previous financial institution experience is preferred.
3. Proven ability to support a strong member/customer service culture.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Especially where one must frequently convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
Using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together.
Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Average, ordinary, visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
Sedentary work; sitting most of the time.
Lake Trust Credit Union - 19 months ago