The Contact Center Representative is responsible for answering inbound calls to assist member and potential member inquiries. This person will have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures, products and services, and will demonstrate proper telephone etiquette and a high level of engagement and commitment to call quality. The Contact Center Representative will have the ability to negotiate resolution of complex inquiries and disputes. All functions will be performed in an accurate, professional, and timely manner to ensure a high level of quality services are being provided to the membership.
1. Ability to maintain flexibility and adaptability for departmental and Credit Union changes.
2. Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks by prioritizing job responsibilities.
3. Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software. Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Adobe Reader.
4. Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, and other contacts.
5. Ability to work both independently and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
6. Good oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
7. Ability to properly identify and resolve issues and process account transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
1. Additional hours may be required to accomplish objectives and goals.
2. Ability to sit or stand to answer inbound phone calls for an extended period of time.
3. Vision and hearing (or corrected) to normal range.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in sales oriented, financial or retail customer service environment required. Contact Center experience preferred.
3. Comply with SAFE Act legislation, which requires annual registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO).
4. Successful completion of the Contact Center training program within six months of date of hire.
Boeing Employees' Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA*
Boeing Employees' Credit Union (BECU) initially was founded to serve the employees of Boeing (naturally), which called Seattle home until...