Global Customer Care serves as the face of Hitachi Data Systems by delivering support to our customers world wide through shard professionalism and personal attention. Global Customer Care is responsible for screening, entitlement checking, logging cases, routing customer requests to the appropriate resource group, case monitoring, spares support and other administrative duties. Global Customer Care reps are expected to:
- Achieve and maintain high performance and quality standards
- Adhere to HDS regulatory compliance, policies and company values.
- Project a positive and professional image.
- Provide exceptional customer care in a consistent manner regardless of the access channel used.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations for service level and response times.
- Maintain harmony with peers and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Two to four degree or equivalent work related experience in a support center/Help Desk environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication, analytic and decision making skills.
- Aptitude to learn and support new products and systems
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Bilingual German and/or French preferred
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...