Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
Supervises a staff of Customer Service Representatives within a contact center. Monitors the day to day operations of the center to ensure all policies, procedures, department key performance indicators, and timelines are adhered to. The Supervisor is a key player facilitating the flow of information between staff, customers, utilities, and clients. They work with the Management Team closely and is a visionary, self-starter requiring little to no supervision.
- Responsible for the daily function of the contact center including but not limited to attendance, policy compliance, and scheduling of adequate coverage to ensure customer/client issues are addressed in a timely manner and that all department key performance indicators including telephone metrics are met. Distributes workload amongst team members daily.
- Fulfills special requests from field operations team, account representatives and marketing. This includes special delivery requests and any issue escalation as it pertains to customer service.
- Trains new and existing employees and identifies/implements efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Supports the management team on the personal development of each Customer Service Representative/Lead up to and including corrective action and development opportunities.
- Responsible for meeting &/or exceeding key performance indicators
- Regularly conducts quality assurance monitoring of CSRs to ensure the highest level of customer service is being provided while ensuring program requirements are being met.
- Provides support to other Contact Center Management as needed
- Provides activity reporting regularly to the National Center
- Work with program operations regularly to meet client expectations
- Interviewing and performance management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience needed.
- 4 - 6 years of call center and customer service experience, preferably with 1-2 years supervisory experience. History working with clients (internal and external) and meeting mandated KPIs. Remote site management experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), leadership and supervisory skills. Operate an VoIP Phone System, Call Recoding and Tracer Program and working with budgets for monthly billing and reporting requirements.
- A strong aptitude for personnel & project management.
- PC skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel. Prairie Fyre Call Accounting Software a plus
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key Words: green jobs, energy efficiency, utility, conservation, BPI, LEED, weatherization, HVAC, clean energy, energy conservation, csg jobs, energy consulting, energy efficient, green energy, renewable energy
Conservation Services Group - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard