We are looking for an intelligent, articulate senior level writer to write compelling articles and books in collaboration with others in the O.C. Tanner Institute. The best candidate will be able to conceptualize new ideas, be a fast writer, have great communication skills, and be a natural collaborator and team player.
• Write articles for publication in business and human resources media outlets such as Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Human Resources Executive, etc.
• Assist in writing compelling, best-selling books for the O.C. Tanner Institute
• Interpret research and determine relevant insights for publishing
• Contribute to the development of frameworks, models and points of view
• Collaborate with O.C. Tanner institute team, academic partners and other thought leaders
• Assist in expanding the reach of O.C. Tanner Institute ideas
• Published articles in major publications
• Book publishing experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• 10 years experience
• Masters degree preferred
Open to internal and external candidates.
O.C. Tanner utilizes the self-assessment approach to assure its compliance with its privacy statement. O.C. Tanner periodically verifies...