Content Editor Internship
The content editor position is responsible for the proofreading and editing of automotive-related website content. The content editor will work closely with the content producers to ensure that the written content is grammatically correct, uses the appropriate terminology, and provides real value to the readers. This automotive content may include transcriptions of videos, new and existing how-to articles, and general automotive publications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Efficiently proofread and edit automotive-related content for proper content and grammar.
· Use company software to organize and update website content.
· Document automotive repair procedures.
· Researching automotive topics and terminology.
· Add new content to the website through a content management system.
· Research and create new written automotive content.
· Perform additional duties as assigned.
· Strong understanding of grammar and the English language
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Word
· Strong attention to detail
· Knowledge of cars and auto parts is a plus
· Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization a plus
Education and/or Experience
Must have or be pursuing a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four year College or university;
1A Auto - 5 months ago