SBWire is a leading online newswire service and media management platform, designed for small to medium-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations, connecting marketers and communicators to journalists, editors, and online publishers around the world.
The primary purpose of the Content Editor p osition is to review client submitted content such as press releases, profiles and related multimedia , addressing common quality control issues and determining the quality of the submitted content. Content Editor s will also provide front-line customer service.
Both f ull-time and part-time positions are available in a variety of times at our Green Bay, WI location.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- M ake minor corrections to customer submitted content including spelling and grammatical errors.
- Format customer submitted content to fit the company's editorial guildelines
- Grading content according to the company's editorial guideline
- Manage content schedules
- Working with content submitters to correct major content issues
- Rejecting submitted content that is not permissible based on the company's editorial guidelines
- Provide front-line customer support using the company's online support tracking system, live chat system and email and telephone.
- P erform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
A successful candidate will:
- Have strong writing and proofreading skills with the ability to edit user generated content.
- Have good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Be able to coordinate with other internal and external contacts
- Be able to prioritize multiple activities
- Be proficient with Windows based computer. Using email, web browser and word processing application in a multitasking environment is required.
- Have experience in customer service with the ability to work directly with the public
- Have an understanding of public relations, SBWire will provide training as needed
- Have an understanding of online marketing, SBWire will provide training as needed
SBWire is designed to allow company profile administrators to share access to their company profiles with other SBWire users using the...