SBWire is a leading online newswire service and media management platform, designed for small to medium-sized businesses and nonprofit organizations, connecting marketers and communicators to journalists, editors, and online publishers around the world.
The primary purpose of the Content Editor p osition is to review client submitted content such as press releases, profiles and related multimedia , addressing common quality control issues and determining the quality of the submitted content. Content Editor s will also provide front-line customer service.
Both f ull-time and part-time positions are available in a variety of times at our Green Bay, WI location.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- M ake minor corrections to customer submitted content including spelling and grammatical errors.
- Format customer submitted content to fit the company's editorial guildelines
- Grading content according to the company's editorial guideline
- Manage content schedules
- Working with content submitters to correct major content issues
- Rejecting submitted content that is not permissible based on the company's editorial guidelines
- Provide front-line customer support using the company's online support tracking system, live chat system and email and telephone.
- P erform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
A successful candidate will:
- Have strong writing and proofreading skills with the ability to edit user generated content.
- Have good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Be able to coordinate with other internal and external contacts
- Be able to prioritize multiple activities
- Be proficient with Windows based computer. Using email, web browser and word processing application in a multitasking environment is required.
- Have experience in customer service with the ability to work directly with the public
- Have an understanding of public relations, SBWire will provide training as needed
- Have an understanding of online marketing, SBWire will provide training as needed
SBWire - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -
SBWire is designed to allow company profile administrators to share access to their company profiles with other SBWire users using the...