Validate the design and implementation plan of the Content Manager software for a specific electronic document
project, and suggest upgrades and enhancements as needed.
• Design and Implement a set of services based on the core IBM CM 8.4.2 API and toolsets that allow Websphere based
processes to request services from the Content Manager .
• Design and implement other Content Manager related software as required
Mandatory System Experience - The CMDEV should have hands-on experience with:
• IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition V8.x . and all available system modules.
• Rational Application Development Tools Version 8.0.4
• WebSphere Server Versions 7 & 8 and Data Power
• Complete understanding of the integration between Content Manager on DB2 and WebSphere servers
• Complete Understanding of Definition of Content Manager Objects. Metadata and associated System Administration
• Installation and configuration of Content Manager and all Content Manager software modules.
• Hands-on use of the core Content Manager Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) available within the product.
• Minimum of Seven years’ experience as a developer in the ECM/EDM space with at least three years of hands-on
programming experience with IBM Content Manager API’s
• Minimum 5 years experience with Java, Rational Application Development, WebSphere Servers, and SOAP Web
• Experience with DB2 on z/OS platform (preferred)
• Experience developing software interfaces to integrate Content Management Systems