The Content Manager shall be the direct interface between the AF ISR Agency, ISR CLPMs and the Contractors on all matters related to documentation of training into personnel records or management systems, management of AF CLPs, evaluation of training requirements, language training and training technology and methodologies for this contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
- Oversee the language training and technology integration and how the Contract Employees are applying technology, methodologies, and training materials to this program.
- Work closely with the IWs to implement the best breed Proposal to Provide Linguist Services and Training Support practices.
- Ensure integration and implementation of required CFETP and JQS line items into training resources for both 1N3 and 1A8 linguists.
- Ensure local On-The-Job (OJT) requirements are met and provide oversight of contract language trainers’ performance and adherence to standards while creating or conducting training.
- Increase Cryptologic and Language learner strategies through the employment and integration of new training technologies and capabilities.
- Working closely with the Government, shall concentrate on the efforts associated with this contract and collaborate with the training and technology requirements which are currently filled by other contract requirements.
- Shall propose new strategies and techniques with potential command-wide applications that may integrate new training technologies and capabilities to include Distributed and E-Learning; Web-based language learning programs and on-line language testing for tactical applications; as well as the use of language software tool evaluations to support customers’ language needs.
MultiLingual Solutions Inc - 15 months ago