Perficient is looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Content Analyst in our Detroit, MI, office.
- Technical Content Analyst manages digitized content across multiple platforms, databases and applications.
- Loads, proofs and promotes content delivery based on milestone schedules and client business requirements
- Works with a cross-departmental team to maintain and develop the master content calendar for application
- Reconciles content across the application and maintains content for potential re-use
- Troubleshoot issues with content that is not running correctly on application
- Triages content issues, routes and escalates through ticketing management system
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
At Perficient, we offer a competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision, 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of database systems and popular content management systems (Adobe CQ5 CMS) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 1-2 years of experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Bachelor’s degree
Perficient is a leading Information Technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful project engagements for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,800 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 24 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology . We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.
Perficient Inc - 18 months ago