As Content Manager, you will manage all web content and projects related to the website. In order to be successful, you must develop a thorough understanding of the company’s strategy, competitive environment and customer needs. You must continuously apply this understanding in creating, reviewing, and coordinating content internally and externally across all marketing channels. In addition works with developers to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
Writes, edits, and proofreads new content. Ensures that all documents meet established content standards and works with developers to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
- Plan, develop, and deliver high-quality content as the owner of content strategy by working with stakeholders
- Collaborate with customer experience, design and marketing campaign team as well as other parts of the business to become the subject matter expert.
- Work closely with internal and external resources regarding the implementation of website functionality, email marketing, social media implementation, and other digital marketing strategies
- Research, recommend and implement website best practices to improve processes and tools
- Collaborate with others to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the website to support additional business processes/functions
- Author/edit and/or participate in content cleanup efforts as directed
- Ensure content adheres to search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and research and implement new SEO trends.
- Utilize metrics to optimize content on the site to achieve a more usable, searchable and compliant experience.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications :
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, writing or related field
- 5+ years web content management or related experience
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare insurance, clinical, and/or consumer-directed product development for varied audiences
· Previous PBM experience
· Attention to detail
· Working knowledge of website content management software Demonstrated experience with SEO and site/info architecture
· Strong understanding of web user experience principles and user-centered design processes
· Outstanding organizational and project management skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure using sound decision-making skills
· Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a changing environment, and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
· Exceptional communication skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Prime Therapeutics - 17 months ago
Prime Therapeutics (Prime) is a thought leader in pharmacy benefit management. We help clients make smart health care management decisions...