Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Content Managers have the unique opportunity to bring our offers to life. Our Content Managers ensure that each Deem Offer has a unique page on our site by creating the copy and imagery, as well as publishing the content to our site. The ability to manage multiple tasks and communicate effectively is critical to this role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure: adaptability to all situations is essential. The candidate will also be able to walk the line between highly creative and highly organized. This is a perfect growth opportunity for a motivated, energetic, creative, tech savvy, and eager-to-learn individual.
- Extensive daily writing of short-form offer copy
- Production of offer graphics
- Work closely with large sales team to ensure that offer content is accurate and matches partner expectations
- Data management of dozens of offers per day
- Heavy use of house-made CMS, custom Admin system, Google Apps, and Salesforce
- Interface closely with various departments, including: Sales, Partner Operations, Business Operations, and Product
- Meticulous eye for detail with exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Understands how to tell stories and relate to readers through clean copy
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years experience copywriting and managing large volumes of content
- Perfect grammar skills
- Ability to adapt within a dynamic organization
- Motivation to succeed balanced with personal values, integrity, and trust
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Critical problem solving skills that drive toward win-win outcomes
- General understanding of and enthusiasm for the daily deal sector
- Web fluency and the ability to learn new software and systems
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 13 months ago