You aren’t just a great copywriter, you’re a strategic content marketing guru that’ll chart the path to increased demand for our product. You understand the type of content that people (and search engines!) love, plus the marketing strategy behind it. You exude a consistent brand personality across multiple assets and write scintillating copy with a voice and tone that is distinctly recognizable as Buildium. We’ve got personality - it’s your job to convey it. You’ll learn our product inside and out and ensure we’re communicating effectively with customers and prospects. In short, you’ll be a key member of our marketing team. No big deal.
We’ve got a lot to offer. Smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Ownership and a great deal of autonomy. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown location. It doesn’t hurt that we’re a BBJ Best Place to Work, or that we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. We’re getting bigger and we need the right people for the job. We want someone interested in sticking around for a while and helping us build the type of company we can all be proud of. If that’s you, let’s talk.
- Own the written word at Buildium, making sure our voice and tone is consistent across mediums
- Develop and execute our content marketing strategy
- Manage a staff of contributing writers to our All Things Property Management blog
- Own email communications, including our company Newsletter
- Copyedit content for all new feature announcements
- Deliver technical information in easily-digestible bits that our least tech-savvy users can handle
- BA, but we’re less concerned with your degree than we are with your experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop an overarching content strategy
- Experience working with SEO agencies preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills - show us copy that tells a story and oozes personality
- Familiarity with modern email marketing tools, Hubspot, and Salesforce
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with a SaaS software company a plus
- Desire to work in a start-up environment, yet produce highly polished work
- Thick skin; people here have some strong opinions on grammar, so feedback doesn’t mean we hate what you wrote.
- Competitive salary
- Take-What-You-Need Paid Time Off
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Group life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Opportunity to work in a small, innovative start-up environment
- Ping-pong and foosball tables for superior hand-eye coordination
Headquartered in Boston's historic Fort Point Channel area, Buildium LLC was founded in 2003 by a team of seasoned executives with a...