Moveline makes moving simple and happy for everyone involved. We operate a marketplace that lets individuals and companies who are purchasing moving services use our video inventory system to receive competitive guaranteed pricing from top moving companies -- kinda like Expedia or Hipmunk do for travel.
Our investors have invested in companies like Zappos, Twitter, Kickstarter, Klout, and Romotive. We have an awesome team, we're already transforming the $25B moving industry, are quickly growing revenue, and we're only just getting started.
About the Job
As a Content Marketer, you’re responsible for growing and managing Moveline’s library of original content and customer resources. You’ll be working with the marketing team and all roles across the company to produce content that resonates and delights Moveline’s various audiences. You’ll be working alongside coders and creatives with both data and design. You’ll be directly responsible for powering the next phase of our brand’s growth as we extend it to reach new segments.
In this job, you will...
- You have a passion for language and an insatiable thirst for consuming great content anywhere you can find it. Short bites, long-form, video and infographic stories -- you love them all.
- You understand that at the end of the day, people make decisions with the information they have, and know that it’s your job to make that information attractive, simple and useful.
- You’re great with words and feel comfortable expressing yourself through writing.
- You’re great at delivering feedback in a way that makes the work (and the people making it) better.
- You’re a historian who loves capturing, organizing and curating the stories for the archives.
- You know that great content must be found to be appreciated, so you eagerly explore and experiment with ways to get it in front of the people who need it.
- You’re an analyst and a critic, and that’s what makes you an excellent strategist and editor.
You’ll be working with...
- Regularly audit Moveline’s library of content and assess its fit with user and business goals
- Research keywords and topics of interest, and design content strategies with a competitive edge
- Assemble and manage a kickass team of writers, designers, filmmakers and creatives as they tackle content projects for various campaigns and initiatives
- Provide feedback on content projects and assist with editing and improving the final product
- Analyze content performance across Moveline properties and the social web
- Gather user feedback and seek opportunities to produce / present content that serves their needs
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders on the effectiveness and ROI of content
If you have this experience, it’s a huge bonus:
- The Marketing team on prioritization, resource assessment, market + competitive analysis and budget creation across projects and segments
- Staff and Freelance Creatives to produce and deploy content
- Performance Marketers to analyze content performance and identify new opportunities
- The People, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales teams to collaborate on cross-functional projects that serve the company and our customers’ goals
- The Product team in guiding design and development of Moveline’s properties to ensure finding, consuming, and sharing our content is a good experience for our users
- The Engineering team in guiding design and development of Moveline’s CMS and editorial workflow tools to ensure production is seamless, scalable, and efficient for years to come
- Significant content strategy / editorial experience
- If you’ve been doing content marketing before content marketing was a thing!
- Manage your own content property (such as a blog or newsletter) and built a dedicated following
- Have worked at or directly managed an agency
Moveline - 12 months ago
Moveline makes moving simple and happy for everyone involved. We operate a marketplace that lets individuals and companies who are...