The Content team produces and edits all the copy and content for our print catalogs (we mail more than 100 million per year), three customer-facing websites (where we sell more than 40,000 different products) and direct mail, tradeshow, corporate communications, videos, images and more. The Implementation Manager manages the day-to-day operations side of the Content team (aka keeps the wheels on the bus.) This person works with copy and content requests, videos and image requests. You will oversee (and negotiate) production schedules, resources, requirements and deliverables while collaborating closely with the other Content managers, Director of Content and other teams within our large internal Creative department. You’ll also work alongside the Merchandising team, IT department, our digital and print production partners and others.
In addition, you will get to work on enterprise-wide initiatives, Creative department process-improvement projects and other projects as requested
- Understand project management techniques and tools
- Familiarity with content and photography development
- Ability to work effectively under very tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Proven experience managing internal and external relationships
- Understanding of print and web marketing strategies
- Superior communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Adobe inDesign and other software
- Discipline to keep estimates, documentation, and timekeeping up-to-date
- Ability to supervise and mentor others
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs
- Working with or on a creative team
- 7-10 years of project management or creative management experience
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 10 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...