U.S. - San Francisco
Content Protection Solutions Architect
Cryptography Research Inc. (CRI) is hiring a talented Solutions
Architect to join our world class technology team in our San Francisco
office. The Solutions Architect will work with customers and partners to
integrate CRI’s solutions into pay TV, conditional access, and other
content protection systems. They will also play an important role the
development of CRI’s next generation content protection systems. This
position will have significant responsibility and visibility across
multiple groups within CRI.
• Map CRI content
protection solutions to customer and partner systems, providing direct
technical support in pre-sales, customer integration, and internal
• Work with customers to customize operational processes and
workflows, including device provisioning, enrollment, content
encryption, and system management.
• Write detailed technical requirements, specifications, and use case documentation.
Specify new products and assist in product roadmap, using information
gained from product explorations, customer discussions, and CRI
• Drive architectural development for new content
protection systems, including ASIC hardware and supporting software and
• Ten or more years of significant, relevant experience in the general area of content protection and security.
Must have deep experience with video content protection systems from
the perspective of system operator, conditional access system provider,
hardware supplier (set-top box or set-top box chipsets), or other parts
of the content delivery and security ecosystem. Experience with multiple
parts of the industry desirable.
• Solid understanding of content
delivery and security across multiple system types, including satellite,
cable, broadcast, IPTV/OTT
• Solid understanding of general security principles, cryptography, threat models
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and
professionally with key customers and partners on critical projects
Experience as a system architect with significant responsibility for
content protection, conditional access, or other related systems
• Significant experience writing and maintaining detailed technical specifications
• Experience working with business development teams and other stakeholders to gather and define requirements for new products
• BS or MS degree in electrical or computer engineering or closely related degree/experience
• Strong industry references
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Able and willing to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• A demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks so as to achieve goals in an innovative, fast-paced environment
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
Cryptography Research - 16 months ago