What You’ll Do:
As a content writer for Marketecture you will be responsible for writing incredible content for our Business Center. Your primary objective will be to create helpful and engaging content throughout the Business Center and internal documents, as well as other writing projects. Let’s break it down bullet-point style:
• Create content for the Marketecture Business Center (help content, tutorial videos, articles and how-to’s) and other projects as outlined
• Gain a deep understanding of Marketecture’s product line in order to generate customer-facing collateral
• Work with product and marketing teams to maintain an editorial voice that reflects Marketecture’s true personality
• Collaborate with creative and product marketing peers to identify content gaps and opportunities for new and fresh ideas
• Be excited to write beautiful content for an equally beautiful company (Oh stop it, we’re blushing)
• Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are:
• You love to write awesome content
• You have top-notch written and oral communication skills
• You keep a knowledge of SEO and content writing strategies in your back pocket
• You have a passion for tech and the internet with a strong awareness of emerging web trends (and sense of humor).
• You have a knack for crafting paragraphs and sentences into works of art, as well as a solid comprehension of grammar and writing techniques
• You’ll have strong organization and time management skills
• Self-motivation and the ability to learn quickly are two of your favorite things.
• Ideally you’ve had previous experience with writing for other internet/software companies or organizations – a background including blogging, freelance writing or other content driven experience is a plus
Current number of openings: 1
Position: Part Time
Compensation: $9-10/hr DOE
Perks: Exciting/Energetic Work Environment, Foosball, Ping Pong, and Mini Basketball Tournaments, Fountain Drinks & Pebble Ice, Monthly Company Luncheons, and Paid Holidays.
How to Apply
Please send a completed Employment Application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank You.