Are you a college student ready to kick-start your marketing or writing career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at one of Chicago's hottest startups?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Chicago’s newest start-up is looking for part time interns, 15+ hours a week, depending on schedule and skill set. If you exceed our expectations there will be compensation opportunities, along with the possibility of staying on part-time. You can also take this internship for school credit. We prefer someone studying: Writing, Creative Writing, Public Relations or Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
- Ability to adapt tone and voice of written materials for B2B and B2C audiences
- An extreme interest in social media and how all of the different channels work together
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- The ability to research and write intelligently on unfamiliar topics
- Manage Social Media messages for all of UrbanBound
- Writing for the UrbanBound Blogs
- Content Creation (guides, e-books, whitepapers, press releases etc...)
- Webcopy Creation
- Email Marketing Copy Creation
- Proofread, fact-check, and edit marketing copy, presentations, and other materials
- Work collaboratively with creative partners, other members of creative and core departments
- Assisting the marketing manager with all ongoing projects
UrbanBound - 10 months ago