Are you a college student or recent grad ready to kick-start your marketing or writing career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at one of Chicago's hottest startups?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects with a real brand, and see real results. One of Chicago’s top start-ups is looking for part time interns ( a minimum of 15 hours a week depending on schedule and skill set.) This internship is unpaid, but if you exceed our expectations there will be compensation opportunities, along with the possibility of staying on part-time. You can also take this internship for school credit, and the vast majority of our interns end up finding jobs before they leave our company. We prefer someone studying: Writing, Creative Writing, English, Public Relations or Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
- Ability to adapt tone and voice of written materials for B2B and B2C audiences
- An extreme interest in social media and how all of the different channels work together
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- The ability to research and write intelligently on unfamiliar topics
- Managing Social Media messages for all of UrbanBound
- Writing for the UrbanBound Blogs
- Content Creation (guides, e-books, whitepapers, press releases etc...)
- Webcopy Creation
- Email Marketing Copy Creation
- Proofreading, fact-checking, and editing marketing copy, presentations, and other materials
- Working collaboratively with creative partners, other members of creative and core departments
- Assisting the marketing manager with all ongoing projects
Urbanbound is an entirely new way to transition into a new job and new city. We know that moving to a new city can be scary and...