Are you a college student ready to kick-start your writing career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at one of Chicago's hottest startups? Do you want to learn more about how content for digital products are made?
If the answers to these questions is YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Chicago’s newest start-up is looking for part time interns, 15+ hours a week, depending on schedule and skill set. If you exceed our expectations there will be compensation opportunities, along with the possibility of staying on part-time. You can also take this internship for school credit. We prefer someone studying: Writing, Creative Writing or Public Relations.
- Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
- Ability to adapt tone and voice of written materials for B2B and B2C audiences
- An extreme interest in social media and how all of the different channels work together
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- The ability to research and write intelligently on unfamiliar topics
- Interest helping build content for thousands of our movers
- Content Creation (guides, e-books, whitepapers, press releases etc...)
- Writing for the UrbanBound Blogs
- Webcopy Creation
- Email Marketing Copy Creation
- Work collaboratively with creative partners, other members of creative and core departments
UrbanBound - 17 months ago