Work with a portfolio of 100-150 accounts, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. Negotiate settlements from beginning to end, ensuring customer satisfaction. Analyze accounts to determine equitable settlements. Determine any errors in the process of servicing the of accounts. Manage external counsel. Work with investors/trusts, as necessary, to recoup funds when possible.
1. Update and track actions taken on mortgage accounts.
2. Expedite foreclosure document production.
3. Manage customers expectations.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college desirable.
1. Experience in mortgage industry desirable.
2. Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
3. Ability to type 25 wpm.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.