Starkey Hearing Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Continuing Education Coordinator! This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the continuing education process and supporting the CE Administrator and related activities in the Department of Education and Audiology. This includes ensuring the seamless execution of equipment set-up or shipping, as well as providing printed course materials. Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are essential to be successful in this position.
- Maintain Continuing Education database by inputting information, compiling and printing reports. Prepare documentation and submit to all required organizations in a timely manner.
- Complete participant certificates and distribute.
- Assist in the preparation for classes including but not limited to copying training materials and arranging for equipment.
- Create and maintain national and state licensing regulations database for audiology and hearing aid dispensing.
- Maintain database as appropriate for other education regulations including international requirements or the requirements for other professions. Assist with all administrative duties associated with CEU Programs.
- Maintain, publish, and disseminate training calendars for both the Education & Training department and other staff members.
- Maintain program evaluation database.
- Act as telephone support for the Education and Training Department, especially with regard to CEUs.
- Establish and maintain working relationship with all regulatory bodies and professional organizations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months of secreterial or administrative experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required
- Working knowledge of Filemaker Pro preferred
- Working knowledge of Portal Server and Adobe applications (Reader, Photoshop) required
Skills & Abilities
- Good attention to detail required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Good telephone skills required
- Good typing skills required
- Good written and verbal skills required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds required
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 8 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...