Provide change management leadership and Lean Six Sigma expertise needed in the Huhtamaki Continuous Improvement Process. Work with all levels of management, facilitate cost savings and quality improvement projects within the operations cost centers, business groups, or corporate functions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plan and lead Lean Six Sigma BB Projects.
2. Organize and facilitate Lean CI Events.
3. Deliver effective process and financial business improvments.
4. Manage and coach Six Sigma GB Projects.
5. Plan and communicate CI initiatives and results with management staff.
6. Document CI program, update CI database, conduct project report outs.
7. Perform process measurement and data mining.
8. Assist organization with project selection and prioritization.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree or equivalent, minimum of 6 years of industrial experience, minimum of 2 years in leadership position. Demonstrated successful project management experience. Physical Requirements: Physical effort requirements may include lifting 50#'s, extended walking and standing. Work environment includes heat, cold, dust and noise. Work schedule may require travel, extended hours and/or work shifts.
Huhtamaki, Inc. - 8 months ago