Responsible for establishing metrics and performance monitoring systems to provide senior management with results and impacts of lean activities.
Ensures alignment and collaboration between manufacturing processes
Ensures that successful methods are shared and deployed where appropriate.
Implements, participates and drives yearly Lean Assessment
Responsible for activities in order to increase capacity, reduce lead time, improve delivery, improve quality and reduce cost
Will create management systems that support a lean culture.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com .
- Someone with proven ability to work with Manufacturing or Value Stream Managers to assess and prioritize continuous improvement actions.
- Background in Industrial Gas Turbines, Aerospace or Manufacturing/Fabrication
- Works with Manufacturing or Value Stream Managers to assess and prioritize continuous improvement actions
- Must have 7 – 10 years’ experience as a Continuous Improvement
- Expertise in project
- Excellent negotiating, interpersonal, communication, and strategic planning skills.
- Proven team leader
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
BEAR Data Solutions - 2 years ago