To develop and drive process and performance improvement in the various Hospira Quality Systems (Complaints, Change Control, Exception Documents,etc) in order to meet compliance expectations and to address internal and external customer satisfaction concerns. The process lead will work with key stakeholders at the Corporate and Manufacturing sites to ensure that performance is improved and is driven towards a target. Compliance aspects of the process that need immediate improvement include driving cycle time that is timely and compliant. The ideal candidate will have a competence in the following:
1. Proven project management skills with an ability to provide clear process updates and performance scorecards against a clear target / glide path.
2. A demonstrated subject matter expertise in developing, deploying and driving the implementation of business processes / quality processes and improvements using kaizen methods.
3. Understands the fundamentals of the various quality systems / processes (Investigation, CAPA, change control, etc)
4. Has the ability to develop a comparison of Hospira’s performance standard versus others in the industry
5. Has a strength in getting results through people, especially in a team and matrix management environment
6. Has the ability to productively work across a multitude of Hospira functions and global locations
Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred.
Previous role in a pharma/device quality related position a must.
Kaizen facilitation experience a must.
Hospira helps hospitals heal the hurting. The company makes specialty injectable pharmaceuticals (primarily generics) including...