Agilex is seeking a continuous integration engineer to work in one of our fastest growing Agile development programs within our Justice and Homeland Security Sector. The individual will be responsible for installing, configuring, and managing the development, integration and test environments for an enterprise-level common build environment.
- Design and develop scripts for the build and test systems
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of build/deployment systems
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Automate wherever feasible
- Proactively communicate with the team
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Support the creation, acceptance, usage, and maintenance of an enterprise-level common build environment
- Leverage a deep knowledge of the CI process, automated builds, and a variety of build tools to support the customer
- Enforce standards and best practices
2011 National Capital Business Ethics Award Winner (Medium Company Category
- 5+ years in supporting an enterprise-level Continuous Integration Platform with experience in best practices, processes, and tools
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying enterprise-level applications
- Hands-on experience with Hudson, Jenkins, Maven, Jdeveloper, Ant, and Subversion or similar tools
- A thorough working knowledge and understanding of QA and Release Management process
- Familiarity with build-time dependency management
- Thorough understanding of Agile Scrum
- United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Full BI
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex has quickly established itself as one of our industry’s most innovative and successful firms. We are known for tackling...