Contract Admin and MDS Manager
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Sourc and Contracting
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you’ll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
This position will provide leadership to the Contract Administration and Master Data Services work being performed in the Ministry Service Center ("MSC"), as well as management of defined SLAs for the MSC. The Contract Administration and Master Data Services Manager monitors and supports several activities within the Procure to Pay, Hire To Retire, and Record to Report process areas, including ensuring transaction quality and efficiency, data quality and accuracy, managing process performance and user compliance, and resolving escalated inquiries and requests. The Contract Administration and Master Data Services Manager must also enhance end-user satisfaction by ensuring that all requests are handled effectively and that client needs continue to be met through continuous operational improvement initiatives.
Education & Experience:
- Develop, implement and continuously improve policies, procedures, and processes necessary to execute contracting and master data service requests and transactions. Examine operational policies and make informed recommendations for process improvement and regulatory compliance; Resolve escalated/complex issues that require managerial intervention or involve other process areas.
- Ensure all associate work is completed on time and within quality standards; Report on Service Level Agreement metrics in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of process area; Emphasize key performance indicators and metrics for contracting and master data services and transactions; Ensure delivery of business results by meeting or exceeding all contractual service level agreements and managing costs.
- Monitor system and various process updates to stay abreast of implications for internal control standards.
- Build a high-performing team by setting a clear direction, delivering frequent and open communications, providing regular and effective performance feedback to team members, and supporting career development.
- Based on the volume of work, develop work plans and/or hiring plans; In addition to hiring for own team, actively participate in departmental staffing initiatives; Ensure all team members are adequately equipped for their roles, trained on processes and procedures, and adhering to process requirements.
- Promote strong collaborative relationships with process partners (The Resource Group, MDM) and all MSC service areas; Ensure there are effective communications between the health ministries served, team members in terms of service needs, issue resolution, as well as system and process updates.
- Supervise team members while ensuring that constant communication and coordination is prevalent within the team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's Degree in business or management related field OR five years related experience required.
- Minimum of one year experience in shared services/internal service delivery required
- Minimum of one year of related Procurement experience required
- Minimum of one year experience working with specific ERP functional modules (i.e., Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain), preferably PeopleSoft, required
- Experience working in supply chain preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Experience with healthcare contracts—including GPOs, tiered pricing models, and distributors— preferred
- Six Sigma experience preferred, due to process-driven nature of work
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated record of client service and satisfaction
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
A Member of Ascension Health - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard