Manages the administration of all contractual agreements with outside organizations, affecting the operation of the Dallas County Hospital District and all of its programs.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- Must have five years of experience in contract management, accounting, or legal services.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
- Prefer Paralegal certification/licensure received through recognized agencies at local, state and/or national levels.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Prefer certification through a nationally recognized agency:
- Certified Purchasing Manager
- Certified Resource and Materials Professional
- Certified Public Purchasing Officer
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager
- Must have knowledge of contract law as related to contract administration.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be proficient in word processing, spread sheet and database management software packages.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 15 months ago