Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for a Contract Administrator.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
- Reads and understands contract documents as directed by the project manager in order to ensure compliance with submittals, requirements for on-time payment of work complete, change orders and close out and retention requirements.
- Provides the project manager with pre-construction documentation and assists in preparing the communication and Change Management Plans.
- Assists in identifying, tracking and preparing key submittals, notifications, permits and other contractual requirements during the pre-construction, construction and close out phases of all projects.
- Receives subcontractors' responses to requests for proposals and tracks the information in the contract management system.
- Prepares and issues contracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority.
- Sets up all Schedule of Values and subcontracts in the contract management system.
- Ensures that ongoing subcontract documents, tracking forms, pay estimates and amendments are up to date and in compliance with company policy.
- Assists in preparing all communication, reports and all other contractual correspondence for the project.
- Maintains up to date and accurate tracking of all documents in the contract management system.
- Inputs weekly work complete for both subcontractors and client contracts.
- Ensures monthly pay estimates are generated on time per the schedule and requirements of the clients.
- Maintains and updates subcontractors' files to include records of payment.
- Performs subcontract close out actions, completes file documentation, obtains lien wavers, and tracks all documentation in the contract management system.
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and procurement personnel and corporate contract specialists and project managers.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate and required.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
- Associates degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with utility or construction contract documents to include pre-construction documentation, construction and close out phases of projects.
- Solid financial understanding of contracts, with experience in A/P, A/R, tracking costs, forecasting jobs, performing complex calculations and preparing reports.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel) required; experience with Primavera P6 Scheduling Software, Contract Manager or Construction Manager strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers, such as project managers and subcontractors.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Aegion Corporation - 22 months ago