SUMMARY: Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the Contract Administrator will review all requests for additions and/or changes to the vendor master database. This position will review files for accuracy and correctness and confirm that all contracts and policies are current and active.
- Maintain excellent internal and external vendor relationships by reviewing and confirming all contracts and policies are current and active and relaying necessary requests to vendors.
- Participate in the advancement and development of department processes by sharing new ideas for process development.
- Make additions and changes to vendor master database via data entry in Oracle.
- Make additions and changes to subcontractor database via data entry in Access.
- Create and maintain subcontractor files.
- Run weekly and monthly subcontractor reports and distribute to supply centers.
- Request documentation from vendors proving current insurance coverage.
- Backup for Vendor Maintenance Specialist I.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Corporate departments and managers
- Supply Center managers and personnel
- Vendors and Service Providers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years administrative experience with some direct responsibility for vendor maintenance.
- Strong PC skills including Outlook, Excel and Access are a must. Advanced Excel skills will be considered in place of Access experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Familiarity with insurance, WC, 1099 reportables is a plus.
- Exposure to the Accounts Payable function as future responsibilities may require use of this knowledge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...